Sunday, July 3, 2011

Music-ing & Disappointing Movies

I woke up this morning and took on the goal of doing something to do with music! So after quite a few failed attempts at learning how to play songs on the keyboard off YouTube, I decided to put all my effort into mastering Rolling on the Deep by Adele. It's such an attitude filled song, it's quite amazing :D Adele is incredible.
I'm procrastinating a lot these days - I have the next chapter of my book planned out in my head yet I just can't be bothered sitting at my desk and picking up a pen. Only God knows what will happen to me during the school certificate.
Have any of you guys watched French Food Safari? I came across it while I was flicking through channels, biding my time until the ginormously long ad break finished for some other show. GAH the food looked soooo good... I sat and stared at the television and just drooled. And that episode was dedicated to chocolate... all those fatty foods... yuuuum.
I'm thinking of watching Red Riding Hood. Apparently it's really, really bad. This may sound harsh but since Catherine Hardwicke (director of Twilight) directed the movie, the outlook is quite bleak for me. Oh well, since Amanda Seyfried is the lead I'm going to try it. Hopefully it won't be too horrible.
Still on the topic of movies, yesterday I watched A Walk to Remember after.. hmm... say three or four years? The first time I watched it, I think I cried. Even if I didn't, I remember that I loved the movie. But when I watched it yesterday... oh my, it was terrible. Mandy Moore... she was just... very... cliche. "You have to promise not to fall in love with me". Note that this was said with a very pretentious expression on her face. OH MY GOSH I just clicked to another page. Thank goodness this autosaved. Anywho, movies when you look back on them really aren't that great a lot of the time. Which is disappointing.

That's all for now folks!
-thelazydreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment