Tuesday, March 1, 2011

SLEEEEPY

Okay, so I'm not really meant to be online at the moment. I have to go to tutor in less than an hour (I started tutor just this term... gosh, I don't know how you guys handle yet another hour of school!). I had around four, maybe less, hours of sleep last night so my eyes are almost glued shut. Which is weird, cause at school today I was pretty energetic. Someone suggested this theory to me that the more you sleep, the tired-er? you feel. The less you sleep, the more energy you have. :S

Okay. Well makes sense, kind of, but NOW I AM SLEEPY!

ALL THESE ASSIGNMENTS ARE DOING MY HEAD IN! SERIOUSLY! WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAVE TO BE DUE IN WEEK 9, HUH? Will you teachers be laughing at us when we're all lying on the floor, so tired that we can't get up? IS THIS AMUSING TO YOU?

I'm going to do a full rant on assignments later, but no time now!

I just wanted to say that people at MFHS ... well the people I hang out with and have classes with... ARE SO SMART. seriously, I had debating trials yesterday and got to listen to a few more speeches today. You people are crazy smart. Seriously. I listened to those speeches with my jaw somewhere around my knees. They were so calm and collected, while I got up there with my arms and fingers shaking like hell! Not to mention my stutter! Damn you stutter!

Uh-oh, the father approaches. GOTTA JET!

Z.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from USA! Your blog is very cool.
    You are welcomed to visit me at:
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/usstamps
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete