Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 9 of challenge : Something that stresses me out

Well, der, exams stress me out. But I am more stressed out by performing, though I love it. My insides go crazy, I can't think straight, my ears get blocked for some insane reason. When I sing my voice is so hoarse and I can't quite hit the notes, though I reach them perfectly fine when nobody's watching me. If I'm playing keyboard then my tempo gets completely stuffed up, therefore I can't sing at the right tempo either. I can't walk in a straight line - gosh, it's almost as if I'm drunk actually. When I see people looking at me I want to burst out in tears. But hey, performing is fun. It gives you a massive adrenaline rush. But yes, it still stresses me out.
Adios my dears,
-thelazydreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment