Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 3 of challenge : My parents

My world is a very small place and the people in it mean the world to me. Two of these very people are my parents, two of the most brilliant people I'll probably ever meet. And I don't mean that as a cliche, by the way. I'm a teenager, so I probably choose to see bad things about them, but I don't think I'll ever be able to grasp just how much they've given up to make my life awesome. Right now my dad works interstate, and its weird not to be able to see him everyday. I miss him. And my mum is an amazing woman, and I'm not being mushy or anything. She could've been something big, but she's stayed at home just for me and my sister. She's very lenient and puts an incredible amount of trust in me, which is why it's so hard for me to lie to her. Yes, there are bad things about my parents, but doesn't everybody have bad things about them?
I love my parents, and that's about it.
Ciao
- thelazydreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment