Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 4 of challenge : A Place I've Travelled To

Even though I've lived there, let's just use Brisbane because I LOVE BRISBANE! And I 'travelled' there at the end of last year.

Brisbane is really laid back, and it will seem even more laid back if you're from a big city like Sydney. The city was really close to my home, you could travel everywhere on a bus and it was just so easy to go out for the day and have fun with friends. I love the Sunday markets and the street at Southbank full of restaurants and ice cream shops. There are ibis everywhere, and the tables are set out in the sun. If you walk down that street, your senses will thank you. There are so many different types of people, colours, aromas, sounds, tastes, the feel of sun on your skin.

Talking about Brisbane is making me nostalgic.

Goodnight, dear blog peoples.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment