Saturday, May 21, 2011

Day 6 of Challenge : My favourite TV shows

I will never be able to quite understand how television plays such a huge role in the loves of Sydney people. It seems everyone is addicted, everyone is sharing inside jokes about what happened in the last episode of whatever, everyone watches tv online. Well, I for one don't. I snag a few episodes of my few favourite tv shows off friends and SOMETIMES watch tv online, although I'm usually behind because I'm so busy. Anyway, here are my favourite TV shows: 

- The Vampire Diaries
- Pretty Little Liars
- Glee? 
- I am starting to like Masterchef for some odd reason
- So You Think You Can Dance!
- Criminal Minds

And the shows I wish I could watch more of!
- How I Met Your Mother
- 90210
- White Collar

And please tell me why people are so addicted to Jersey Shore? 

No comments:

Post a Comment