Tuesday, April 5, 2011

SO disappointed.

Hey guys :) I'm starting to realise that Blogger can get sort of addictive...
anyway. My favourite band was Paramore... what can I say, their music just gets to me. And Hayley Williams, the lead singer of Paramore, used to be a massive inspiration to me. Her voice is so powerful and meaningful... I've always wanted to be able to sing like that. But I was talking to Charis today about music, and she told me about a Twitter scandal involving Hayley. Apparently, she 'accidentally' posted a topless photo of herself onto her site. I have no idea how that works, but ok. And then BAM, all my respect in her was gone. I used to think she was an amazing person, but the fact that she can get to this point irritates me to no end. Is all the attention she's getting finally getting to her? Oh please, please don't end up like Britney Spears.
And although it's been in the works for a while, Josh and Zac Farror (guitarists) are leaving the band. MY FAVOURITE BAND IS SPLITTING UP GUYS! Let's have a minute to mourn what used to be an incredible band. It just goes to show, maybe fame does things to you. Bad things.
Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment